… or the other way around!
1. Plug in USB stick and copy all files and folders of the drive onto one folder on your Desktop
2. Open CMD and type diskpart to enter DISKPART> console
3. Execute the following commands:
– list disk – to list all disks
– select disk 1 – assuming your USB disk is a disk 1
– clean – this will wipe all data from your USB stick
– create part primary – this will create your primary partition
– format fs=ntfs quick (alternatively format fs=fat32 quick) – this will format your USB stick.
– active – this will make your partition active
– exit – exit diskpart.
4. Copy all files and folders back onto USB stick.